WOW!!! September is now in full swing with everyone's kids back in school and I'm sure all the parents are breathing a sigh of relief. LOL!!! Fall is definitely in the air (at least it is on the West Coast). We want to take an opportunity to thank all of you for participating in our challenge on a weekly basis. We love seeing all of your creations.
It allows you to keep it simple or layer it up.
Check out what the DT has created using the sketch.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC32), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!