Sunday, June 3, 2012

Top 2 Winners for ISSC17

 

 
Hey All! Sunday is here and so are your Top 2 Winners for the ISSC17 Challenge *said in my best Ryan Seacrest voice possible* :) There were so many drool worthy cards and I just love to see every one's take on the sketch! Isn't it amazing how the creative mind works to provide so many different ways to create beautiful cards from a fairly simple design? Love it and keep up the GREAT work!
 
 

First up with have this outstanding New York themed card! I love how Stephanie created the stripes out of her stamps using the cityscape, yellow taxi cabs and fun little check design! Very creative and clever Stephanie!
 

The next up is this fun little fishy card! Tracy used a broader thought process with her stripes and created some waves for the fish to swim in. Wasn't that thoughtful ;) Fantastic stamp and love those waves Tracy!
 
Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your blog badge by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer :)  
 
If you would like to play along with the current ISSC18 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch! Thanks so much for bringing you creativity to our table each week ladies!!!!


2 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am so thrilled that my card was chosen as a Top 2 winner. It was a very special occasion, and this makes the whole thing even more special! And today is my birthday! I really love Tracy's card too and the gallery is full of fabulous creations. Thank you again!

whoistracy said...

Congrats to Stephanie! And a big thank you for mentioning my card- made my night!!