With nice weather comes long weekends right? In Canada, we celebrated Victoria Day last weekend and in the US, this weekend is Memorial Day. Nice weather also means barbecue season and nights out on the patio!!!
But we still want to see you playing along with us!! We enjoy checking out your fantastic creations every week :-)
This sketch can be interpreted in so MANY ways. Keep it clean and simple or layer it up!!
Check out the fabulous eye candy that the DT created!!!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC17, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!