Welcome back this week for our new and improved iSpy Sketches Challenge! We are here with this week's ISSC13 challenge that has been inspired by Dawn Mercedes (dawnmercedes @ SCS)! We love Dawn's bold, colour blocked card and the panels are oh so easy to cut! Let's see how this fun card inspires you!
Now, remember when I said "new and improved" earlier? Well if you didn't tune in here on Sunday then you wouldn't know that our sketches are now open for an entire week! That means that starting now, you will have until next Friday at noon EST to submit your entry for the challenge! And...our Top 2 Winner's post will now happen on Sunday's, just to mess with you all ;) That gives us more time to leave you comments and me more of a chance to write up a post...on time :)
And now let's check in to see what our fabulous Secret Agents have come up with! I so look forward to seeing what they create each week and I know that you all do too :D
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC13), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!